Microsoft Azure Cloud Workshop from Pulsant
Join Pulsant for insight into the benefits and challenges of migrating to hybrid cloud
70% of UK businesses have a cloud first strategy… are you one of them?
Pulsant is hosting an interactive workshop, in collaboration with Microsoft, discussing migrating IT environments to a Microsoft Azure solution for hybrid cloud. So whether you’re already using cloud or thinking of migrating, this workshop is ideal.
We’ll be looking into four key implementation areas, including cloud readiness, hybrid operating models, migration and security.
The session will be hosted by Todd Whaley, director of Consultancy Services, and Tony Hogg, managing principal, Transformative Services, at Pulsant.
- Location: Edinburgh
- Time: 9:00 – 12:00
- Date: 14 June 2017
- Venue: Microsoft Offices, 1 Waverley Gate, Edinburgh EH1 3EG
REGISTER NOW FOR THE EVENT
The session will examine the overall state of the industry, before delving into four key areas:
- Cloud readiness – Understand what you have in your current environment, assess the costs and business case and provide a realistic roadmap to a cloud model.
- Hybrid operating models – How do you assess and develop the best target operating model for your business? Get to grips with the models and considerations that will inevitably lead to an initial hybrid environment.
- Migration – Understanding how to schedule and perform a migration is critical in order to ensure minimal disruption to the business.
- Security – Looking at information security and networking, we will explore how and what is available to secure cloud solutions, and what are the considerations you need to review in a hybrid model.
Todd has over 30 years of experience in the field of IT Services, spanning from technical solution architecture to senior management roles, with the past five years focusing on developing economic and innovative solutions to complex business challenges. Todd has worked across multiple industries throughout his career, and has developed industry knowledge and skills in banking, insurance, telecoms, media, pharmaceutical and manufacturing sectors.
Tony is a specialist in business-critical change and has worked in delivering major enterprise transformations, including cloud and hybrid cloud. He has a 15-year track record of innovation and creation, supporting corporate growth, business processes, increasing profitability and investment returns. Tony has particular strength in analysing and interpreting business needs, recognising trends, and translating them into technology requirements.
Pulsant is hosting the workshop in collaboration with Microsoft. As a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider, we’re perfectly positioned to offer our customers the best advice and technology solutions based around Microsoft technology. In fact, we have our own Microsoft hybrid cloud services offering - AMP - that we developed with the Microsoft team. We are also one of a handful of strategic hosting partners working with Microsoft on the development and deployment of Azure Stack.